Tuesday, March 29, 2011

children on the phone and shitty phones in general

Got a phone call from a 2 year old today. The conversation went as follows:

"Thank you for calling Insight, this is Savannah, how can I help you?"

"-beeps from pressing phone buttons-" I'm thinking right now it's someone trying to use the automated system to make a payment and they don't realize I'm on the line.

"-waiting a second- Uh, thanks for calling, can I help you?"

"Hewwo?"

"Uh, hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi!"

"Umm, is your mommy around?"

"No."

"Is your daddy around?"

"No."

"Is there anyone around at all I could talk to?"

"No! -babbling, phone buttons being pushed- Hello!"

By this time everyone around me is sniggering and laughing because I'm lost for words.

"Umm, I'm going to hang up now, bye."

"Bye!"


Icky children.

Also my blackberry is a piece of shit and the sprint store didn't fix it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment